“It’s hard to see how the strategy played out, but we started 12th, finished 12th and were banging on the door of a top-five there for a little while. Our middle stint wasn’t great and our last stint could’ve been better. We were really fast on the alternate tires, but for some reason we were just missing a little bit of something on the primary tires. We were able to come away with some points, so ultimately we did what we needed to do and I feel like maximized what we had in the No. 27 AutoNation Honda.
- RACE REPORT: 107TH INDIANAPOLIS 500 PRESENTED BY GAINBRIDGE
- RACE REPORT: INDYCAR GMR GRAND PRIX RACE REPORT
- SHOULD INDYCAR’S NEW WINNER BE ANDRETTI AND F1’S US DRIVER FOCUS?
- RACE REPORT: INDYCAR Grand Prix of Alabama
- KYLE KIRKWOOD’S INDYCAR RISE FUELED BY FAITH OF HIS FAMILY HAVING NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN RACING